What do I need?
Cocoa powder - 2 Tablespoons (you can also use some Low Carb drinking chocolate)
Almond Meal- 1 Tablespoon (you can also use Almond Flour)
Baking Powder- Half of a Teaspoon
Liquid Sweetener - 1 Tablespoon
1 Large Egg
Whipped Cream (optional)
What's in it?
It will vary based on the brands you use. 3% Carbs, 85% Fat, 12% Protein
How do I make it?
- Melt 26g of butter in a microwaveable bowl
- Add 2 x Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- Add 1 x Tablespoon of Almond Meal
- Add half a Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Add 1 x Tablespoon of Liquid Sweetener
- Mix it up
- Add one Egg
- Mix again
- Microwave for 80 Seconds
- Add whipped cream (optional)